Friday, 6 July 2012

Summer Buys!

How miserable is this weather!! It's hard to believe it's July - so to brighten up my rainy day I decided to go into town and see what the summer sales had to offer. I'm officially on count down to my holiday - 11 days and I cannot wait!! I'm off to Tenerife with my family and in need of some sun, sea and sand! (Oh and cocktails of course.) Sooo here's what I found!


I found the best things in River Island and Primark. I'm usually not a big Primark shopper, but for holiday essentials you really can't complain. I bought two sun dresses to wear over my bikini's in the day time at a bargain £3 each, reduced from £5 in the sale. And the spotty oversized hat at the top of the picture. I'd been looking for one for a while and had to have this when I spotted it - I love polka dots! it was £4 and will definitely be put to good glamorous use on my hol!

I also LOVE River Island's sales. I think it's easy to spot a great buy - because they're everywhere! Literally I walk into the changing rooms with at least 10 things and have to restrain myself from picking up more. Student issues! Sadly, to my disappointment I only could buy three items - again poor student times as I've just come back from London and spent up! (Hello work.. yawwwn) I bought two pairs of shorts - again what i'll be wearing in the daytime on holiday walking along the beach. (Writing this is getting me so excited!! 11 days! :D) The tropical print shorts (bottom left) were £10 and the aztec print ones £12. Absolute bargains!!

I also found this great blazer! I had been after a bright pink blazer for a while so couldn't resist this one! It was reduced from £40 to £25 and I absolutely love it. Pink is definitely my favourite colour, I'm such a girly girl! But I'm sure I will get a lot of great wear out of this, to spice up a more sophisticated look and add a pop of bold, bright colour to any outfit.


No doubt I'll be posting outfits with this blazer soon - so watch this space!

Over and out for now - I have a party to go to! Happy Friday! :)
Tiny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment