I first bought this product thanks to the brilliant PR and advertising from L'Oreal - put Cheryl Cole as the face of a brand and it's sold. I have a lot of love for Cheryl! <3 - But Cheryl Cole aside, this product really is a hair saviour.
The masque states to restore 5 bad hair qualities - damaged, weak, limp, lifeless and straw like hair, the product aims to make hair 'look replenished and fullness restored.'
This is my second purchase of this little pot of heaven and I really can sing it's praises. Anyone who knows me know how important my hair is to me - it's long and brown and I literally will cry if the hairdressers get too scissor happy! I hate having my hair cut! But this means I have to really look after it, which can be difficult when there's a lot of heat damage from straightening and curling etc.
When I first tried this product I was amazed at the results - it really did make my hair appear smoother and improve the overall condition, I even feel like it magically gets rid of split ends - how I don't know!
Maybe something to do with the Pro Keratin and Ceramide formula ingredients inside - but I'm no scientist.
In the words of L'Oreal - 'Enriched with Pro-Keratin, the conditioning formula reinforces each hair fibre leaving it feeling strengthen'
If my hair is looking particularly bad i'll use this as part of my hair washing routine around 3x a week. After shampooing i'll apply it just to the length of my hair, from the nape of the neck down and leave it on for a few minutes before washing off. I never put conditioner on the roots as I find it's too heavy for my quite oily hair and makes it get greasy quicker.
If my hair isn't too bad, I'll use this mask once every two weeks as an intense conditioning treatment. After shampooing, i'll use the conditioner again in the same way just on the lengths and then tie my hair up. I then put a plastic bag just over the tied up bun to keep in heat and be an intense treatment (a little tip from my hairdresser) This is left on for around an hour before the conditioner is rinsed off to leave super soft and shiny hair!
So if your hair is in need of a boost I really do recommend this little gem to give it a deep nourishing trat! It can be bought from most beauty retailers for around five pounds. (Currently sold in Boots for £5.20 and Superdrug at £5.09.)
Here's a a couple of pictures of this weekends antics :)
![]() |
| Gold Necklace NEW LOOK (given as a free gift for interning) White dress (worn as top) RIVER ISLAND Black Disco Pants AMERICAN APPAREL (given to me by my lovely amazing friend Nat :) ) |
![]() |
| Me and my gorgeous little sister! |



No comments:
Post a Comment