After much wait and debate with my friends, I've finally got round to starting a blog. I've had blogs in the past where I've probably posted no more than 3 things and then stopped for one reason or another - but this time I want to make this one stay and a permanent blog where I can post my views and opinions about anything and everything. I'd like to share little snippets of what I'm getting up to as a Northern Fashion Journalism student from Rotherham, studying at Sunderland and my adventures in the big city (I'm currently in London for 3 weeks interning with New Look PR!) As well as my life, I'll be posting about fashion, beauty, celebs, gossip and everything in between. So here's to Tiny's Treasures and fingers crossed this one makes it!
LC xxx
- quick little bit of info for all you lovely people - LC is my initials and Tinys a little nickname from my special ones <3
<3
ReplyDelete